History
Concrete Shop, Inc. has been a family owned business since 1975 and has been a proud contributor to the Clark County, Vancouver area for over 35 years! In 1946, after the Second World War, Harold Stevens developed a Precast pipe-casting machine and began his own business called Blue Rock Precast Products. Blue Rock was sold after Harold’s death.
The Concrete Shop, Inc was founded soon after in 1974 by Hal Stevens. The company became incorporated the following year. The family has been involved with concrete for the last four generations, and while there have been many changes to the business, the one thing that remains the same is our commitment to a legacy of quality and ingenuity.
footer_bg

Copyright 2009 Concrete Shop Inc. | Designed by Creative Media Solutions